• PIERRE-FORT PIERRE KIWANIS CLUB: Perkins. Noon.
• EXCHANGE CLUB OF PIERRE-FORT PIERRE: Ramkota. Noon.
• PIERRE-FORT PIERRE ROTARY CLUB: Ramkota. Noon.
• PIERRE-FORT PIERRE LIONS CLUB: Holiday Inn Express. Noon.
• ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS : 325 S. Garfield Ave. – Pierre AA Group – 12 p.m. open meeting & 8 p.m. closed meeting. Oahe AA Group — 5:30 p.m. closed meeting
• CAPITAL CITY TOASTMASTERS: CUC classroom. Noon. Call 222-1950.
• WOMEN’S PATTERN-CHANGING SUPPORT GROUP: Missouri Shores Domestic Violence Center. 6 p.m.
• DUPLICATE BRIDGE CLUB: Pierre Senior Citizens Center. 1 p.m.
• KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS: Smoke-free bingo, Knights of Columbus Hall. 6:30 p.m.
• CAPITAL CITY AL-ANON: 222½ S. Adams Ave., 6 p.m.
• BirthRight: Rear of 314 S. Henry. Office open 2 to 5 p.m.
• PIERRE AREA LITERACY SERVICE: The Right Turn. 5:15 p.m.
• HUGHES COUNTY COMMISSION: Hughes County Courthouse. 5:30 p.m.
• PIERRE-FORT PIERRE AREA HUMANE SOCIETY: Pierre Street. 7 p.m.
• FORT PIERRE CITY COUNCIL: Stanley County Courthouse. 6:30 p.m.
CANVASBACK ART CLUB: First Monday of the month at Rawlins Library, 7 p.m. Everyone welcome: 224-7993.
• SUPER SENIORS: “Super Seniors” at the Rawlins Municipal library will feature guest speakers such as doctors, lawyers & finance specialists who will lead discussions about topics pertinent to senior citizens. Ask questions, gather information, socialize with old friends and make some new ones. Free. 1 to 3 p.m.
Thursday May 9—Riggs Chamber Choir “Angels In The Architecture” at the Capitol Rotunda 6:00 PM FREE!
Monday May 13—Riggs/GMMS Spring Choir Concert, Riggs Theater $3 for students, $5 for adults, Activity Tickets Honored.
Seniors, If you’d like to leave your mark on Riggs High School, consider painting a brick for $5. Pick up a form outside Mrs. Blanchette’s classroom.
Senior Awards Night is Monday, May 6, at 7:00 p.m. in the Riggs Theatre. All are welcome to attend.
The Pierre Area Keyboard Teachers are offering music scholarships to students attending a summer music camp. If you are interested in applying, please pick up a form in the counseling office.
Summer School application forms are available in the counseling office. Due date to return them is MAY 10TH
Pow wow to honor Native American Seniors next Saturday May 4, 1-5pm. Meal to follow. Contact Donna Stroup for more information.
Boys Golf Fall 2019 Parent & Player meeting Wednesday May 8th at 5:30 at GMMS Cafeteria.
2019 Summer Strength and Conditioning forms are out. Please see Mr. Lewis or stop into the office to pick up forms. This is for ALL ATHLETES, times/dates/information is listed on form. Return forms to Mr. Lewis ASAP.
May 6 – Activity Banquet – 6:00 p.m. – Elementary gym.
May 7 – Middle-High School Spring Concert – 7:00 p.m. – Middle-High School Gym (Please note this is a location change)
May 10 – Enrichment Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
May 14 – Scholarship Awards Night – 7:00 p.m. – Middle-High School gym.
May 15 – Awards and participation ceremony – 2:50 p.m. – Middle-High School gym.
May 19 – Graduation – 12:00 p.m. – Parkview Auditorium.
May 21 & 22 – Final Exams.
May 23 – Last day of school – 1:00 p.m. dismissal.