• 9 A.M. COFFEE CLUB: Pierre Area Senior Citizen Center, 9-10 a.m.
• PRESCHOOL STORYTIMES: Rawlins Municipal Library. 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Call 773-7421.
• ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS : 325 S. Garfield Ave. – Pierre AA Group – 12 p.m. open meeting & 8 p.m. closed meeting
• WEIGHT WATCHERS: 109 E. Capitol Ave. 12:15 p.m.
• PIERRE CITY COMMISSION: Pierre City Hall. 5:30 p.m.
• Boy Scout Troop 27: First United Methodist Church, 117 N. Central Avenue, 7 p.m. The Scouts meet every Tuesday at 7 p.m., except the second Tuesday of each month when the meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.
• CIVIL AIR PATROL: Airport terminal. 7-9 p.m. Info: 224-0181.
• NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS: Pierre Alano Club House, 325 S. Garfield, at 6 p.m. Info: 605-494-2003.
• BirthRight: rear of 314 S. Henry. Office open 2-5 p.m.
• Adult Bible study: 7 p.m. Redeemer Lutheran Church, located west of Jefferson School on Mellette Avenue.
• MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS: Community Bible Church. 9-11 a.m.
Post 8 baseball will be hosting their Annual Roast Beef Fundraiser on Thursday, April 25th from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM at the American Legion Cabin in Pierre.
Pierre First Baptist Church will host a meal and music concert Sunday, April 28, with a baked potato buffet starting at 12:00 p.m. and concert starting at 2:00 p.m. A free-will offering will be shared with Pierre Right to Life and the First Baptist Church Music Fund.
Seniors, if you are interested in delivering one of the three student commencement speeches at graduation 2019, please turn in a draft of your speech to Mr. M. by 3pm on April 26th.
Anyone interested in umpiring Little League Baseball this summer please see or email Mr. Coverdale along with your phone number. This is a great and fun way to pick up some extra money.
There will be a volleyball meeting for all girls grades 9-12 interested in volleyball in the fall on Thursday, April 25th at 5:15 in the cafeteria.
Book Club will be reading Educated by Tara Westover for April. They will meet on April 26th at 7:30am
Emerald Regiment Color Guard 2019-2020 auditions are open to all current 7th -11th grade students. Practice April 29th, 30th & May 1st 4:45-6:16pm in the Auxiliary gym. Auditions: May 2nd contact Jen Kirkpatrick atJenniferKirkpatrick@k12.sd.us 0r 605-280-3482
2019 Summer Strength and Conditioning forms are out. Please see Mr. Lewis or stop into the office to pick up forms. This is for ALL ATHLETES, times/dates/information is listed on form. Return forms to Mr. Lewis ASAP.
Stanley County School Updates
Elementary Concert — April 29 — 6:30 p.m. — Parkview Auditorium
Middle-High School Concert — May 7 — 7:00 p.m. – Middle-High School Gym (Please note this is a location change)
Anyone wishing to run for student council must pick up a petition from Mrs. Swanson. Petitions are due back next Thursday, April 25th.
April 24 – IMPACT program Murdo – 9th grade students.
April 26 – Elementary-middle school music contest – Philip
April 29 – Elementary Spring Concert – 6:30 p.m. – Parkview Auditorium.
May 3 – ACT registration deadline for testing June 8
May 6 – Activity Banquet – 6:00 p.m. – Elementary gym.
May 7 – Middle-High School Spring Concert – 7:00 p.m. – Parkview Auditorium
May 10 – Enrichment Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.